What kind of menstrual pain? You should see a doctor urgently. Nearby things that girls need to know.
Menstruation common symptom found in women of reproductive age. It will come with food for menstrual pain. Many people rely on painkillers. or use a hot water bag and hot compresses To relieve discomfort If the pain subsides It is consider a normal symptom of menstrual pain. But if anyone has sudden and increasingly severe pain even after taking medicine. The pain also interferes with daily activities. or gets worse with each menstrual cycle. It is recommend to consult a health professional. Because of such symptoms It can be a warning sign of a medical condition. Report from ยูฟ่าเบท https://ufabet999.com
Abnormal symptoms that you should watch out for. When you start having heavy menstrual cramps
Secondary menstrual cramps are conditions. Which pain is caused by an underlying disease. or other complications that result in pain, such as endometriosis. Uterine tumors or pelvic inflammatory disease. If you have these abnormal pain symptoms It is recommend to see a doctor immediately:
- Have severe menstrual pain And it gets more severe with each passing month. At first the pain may be bearable. But this pain became more intense than before.
- severity of pain Need to take painkillers more than once a day or even injections to relieve symptoms
- During menstruation have stomach pain and need to defecate urgently But there was no stool at all.
- There is local pain. Lower abdominal area on both sides This usually spreads to the same side of the vagina or even the legs.
- In addition to menstrual pain Bleeding intermittently or excessively In some cases, it may occur more than once within a month.
- Always have abdominal pain during intercourse.
Initial treatment recommendations When having menstrual pain
The main objective of treating menstrual pain is to relieve uterine muscle contractions. and reduces direct stimulation of pain receptors But the choice of treatment depends on the patient’s preferences. Each person’s response and the expertise of the treating doctor It is important for both doctors and patients. To work together and make decisions together Treatment options include:
1. Use of hormones
treatment with hormonal drugs. Can relieve menstrual pain effectively By inhibiting ovulation Reduce cell division and reduces the growth of the uterine lining hormone therapy. This can done in many ways. Including hormonal birth control pills Included in the form of oral medication skin patch or vaginal ring With a success rate of up to 80%.
2. Using anti-inflammatory drugs
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. It is chosen as the primary treatment by doctors. Because it has anti-inflammatory properties These drugs reduce muscle contractions. Inflammation effectively Direct pain relief. It is recommend to start taking NSAIDs 1-2 days before the start of your period. and use the medication as prescribed. This method has shown to be very effective in managing pain.
3. Alternative treatment
Alternative treatment methods that do not require drugs There are many ways to relieve menstrual cramps. With clear research Showing potential benefit in reducing the severity of menstrual pain is electrical nerve stimulation. Through high-frequency waves apply to the skin, acupuncture, hot compresses, exercise, yoga, dietary supplements, and vitamin E, ginger extract has also found to be effective. To reduce the severity of menstrual pain.